We are committed to educating viewers about the various forms of domestic violence and providing tools and resources for those who need them.
During Domestic Violence Awareness Month and beyond ID is committed to providing actionable tools and resources to educate viewers, identify abuse, and help stop domestic violence. Please support our partners.
One Love empowers young people with the tools and resources they need to see the signs of healthy and unhealthy relationships and bring life-saving prevention education to their communities.
The NO MORE Foundation is dedicated to ending domestic violence and sexual assault by increasing awareness, inspiring action, and fueling culture change.
Know the Facts
- have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner at some point in their lifetime.
are exposed to intimate partner violence each year, and 90% of these children are eyewitnesses to this violence.
- are victims of domestic violence in their lifetime.
- experience domestic violence in their lifetime.
- report having been stalked by an intimate partner.
- has experienced physical violence from a partner in the last year alone.